Gossip Chef-Nigerian Celebrity Blog

Nigerian Celebrity Gossip At Its Very Best. WIth Insights Based On Entertainment. Nigerian Celebrity | Nigerian Celebrity News | Nigerian Celebrity gossip | Nigerian Celebrity Blog.

Tuesday, 1 August 2017

Family of Four Dies From Fumes in Kogi

  Naturally Healthy People       Tuesday, 1 August 2017

Family of four die from fumes from a generator put inside their toilet in Kogi .
.
The decomposing bodies of a man, his wife and two children have been discovered in their building in Obajana, Kogi State. The man was identified as Mr. John Oluwasegun Ayodele. .
.
The family of four was suspected to have been killed by fumes from a generator mounted in the house. The late Ayodele was reported to have been last seen on Friday, July 28, 2017.  Apprehension reportedly set in when the deceased was not seen by his neighbours the following day. .
.
Tension heightened over his continued absence till Saturday evening, with calls to his mobile phone unanswered.  His cousin, Richard Asaje, said the family had gone to check on him at home following the stench that was emanating from Ayodele’s house. .
.
Consequently, policemen from Obajana Division were alerted and when the door was forced open, the decomposing bodies were discovered.  Asaje explained that the generator fume was suspected as the cause of death. .
.
“The incident happened between Friday and Saturday. It should be around 12am of Saturday. He put a generator inside his toilet and locked the door. The house is a concrete building and it was discovered that he locked the window."


logoblog

Thanks for reading Family of Four Dies From Fumes in Kogi

Previous
« Prev Post

No comments:

Post a Comment