Nigerian Celebrity Dakore Egbuson’s Biographical Facts
Nigerian Celebrity Egbuson can be considered one of the A-list actresses in Nigeria.
Sharing rank with others such as Mercy Johnson, Omotola and Genevieve even though she might not be as obvious as them.
Today we shall take a look into her biographical facts and maybe learn a bit about this Ijaw Lady.
Nigerian Celebrity Dakore Egbuson’s Biographical Facts.
1. First thing first, she is a Bayelsan. From which village exactly, I don’t know. (Someone Please help out)
2. She was actually born in Bayelsa State on October 14, 1978 .
3. Her schooling were in Bauchi and Lagos, where she attended Federal Government Girls college and Corona School respectively.
4. She is a University of Lagos drop out.
5. she has acted in over 50 films.
6. Her Movie Career Started when she met Emem Isong.
7. She was first a TV presenter before becoming an actress at BEN Television.
8. She also had a stint of professional music, while in London. During which time she had performed with Tony Allen and Weird Mc.
9. She is the first of five kids made of 3 boys and 2 girls, herself included.
10. Her brother Timi Egbuson is also an actor.
11. She is married to Olumide Akande and the marriage is blessed with two daughters.